Trainer, consultant, coach
Karen Nanninga is an experienced trainer and consultant in the field of management support, as well as a business and life coach for professionals. She is passionate about accompanying people on their personal development paths: when delivering training to a group or when coaching individuals. Her objective is always to develop and mobilize personal potential and inner wisdom, to encourage people to take steps, to empower them to set and reach goals, to inspire them to live the life they want. She strongly believes that each individual can make a difference in his/her own environment, no matter what position (s)he holds. Each person’s role goes beyond his/her job description, as we all bring unique personal competence, talents and interests to the workplace. Leadership is her motivation and message in all her professional areas and activities.
- Certified Coach (International Certification, CTI / ICF, USA)
- Certified Medical Coach (MCI Global)
- Coach (Co-Active Fundamentals and Intermediate, CTI, USA)
- Graduate of the Co-Active Leadership Programme (CTI, USA)
- Train-the-Trainer (Haufe Akademie/IHK Düsseldorf (Germany), ISBW (The Netherlands))
- Modules of BA and Psychology (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- European Secretary (European Secretarial Academy, The Hague, The Netherlands), quadrilingual, with experience as Executive Secretary and Management Assistant at senior management and executive board level of international companies in The Netherlands and in France.
Active for the Management Assistant profession since many years
Karen Nanninga has been a trainer and consultant for management assistants for over 20 years. She runs seminars, workshops and courses for (training) companies in Germany and The Netherlands. She is also an accredited trainer for the European institutions in Brussels. She is an experienced moderator of (international) conferences, panel discussions and company events. Her working languages are German, English (both fluent) and Dutch (mother tongue). Born in the Netherlands, she has lived with her family in Germany since 1994.
Other (former) activities:
- Active member of International Management Assistants (IMA, formerly EUMA), Chairman of EUMA Netherlands and EUMA Executive Chairman (European Chairman).
- Author for the European secretarial press and a member of project groups for the profession
- Member of the Jury for the election “Secretary of the Year”, The Netherlands
- Chairman of the Jury “Professional Secretary Scholarship”, The Netherlands
- European delegate during several “International Secretaries Summit Meetings”